Spotify is considered to be the biggest music subscription service in the world. There is a strategy wherein the music is being marketed via the playlists and then this will help in the increasing the catalogue’s Spotify streams. They attract the followers mainly to the playlists depending on the themes and genres. Well, just so that you know, Spotify has over 40 million users all over the world and around 10 million of those users pay a monthly subscription fee.
How can Spotify be beneficial to aspiring artists?
- Using the subscription service can help in the cultivation of new budding talent: Spotify is currently available in more than 60 countries. With the combination of data and music, there will be a huge impact created on the music industry overall.
- It is easier to be in touch with the help of alerts and notifications: Spotify has an automatic feature which will send notifications to all your followers every time you release some new music. The notifications will include push mobile notification, email alerts and some recommendations in the activity feed.
Spotify promotion will help all the aspiring artists out there to promote their music, update the images with the latest look and so much more. It might not be possible to submit music that has already had its release but it can be still discovered. Spotify has a team of editors who are always on the outlook for fresh, aspiring and budding talent. If you want to be easily spotted by them then all you got to do is build your fan base and also make sure you are engaged well with your audience on Spotify.
The best practices to be used for your music promotion on Spotify:
- Make sure you claim your accounts and get access to the analytics
- Also, make sure you do not stream your own music on repeat mode
- See that all your existing followers go and follow you on the streaming platform
- Make the use of smart links
- Also, you can choose an off-platform mode which will help you to promote your music.
How can Spotify be used in boosting your promotion?
Getting your account verified is truly important. It actually helps the fans all over the world to know that they are connecting with the real source of the music and thus Spotify is also assured that the source is real since the real source is one import and very essential factor to get access to Spotify. The verification process has been made easier for you artists out there and it no longer will require you to have 250 followers (in case of new accounts) but will give you a label directly and it can be done right away but you will have to wait until you are being confirmed.
Spotify promotion can easily be carried out on social media as well and this will gain you some more followers. But you need to remember that you don’t make use of social media platforms to share your updates to the playlists as this will cause a lot of spam